Peaches and Cream Peaches and Cream

Friday, Dec. 28th, 2012

A Year in Review: 2012 Most Popular Posts (Reader's Picks!)                                                                                                      

With 2012 coming close to an end, I can proudly say what a wonderful year it’s been.  I hope 2013 is just as good, or even better.  We have a trip planned to Costa Rica in February-I can’t wait for some warmer weather!  Some of my favorite personal highlights of 2012 include:
·         Clicking “Publish” on our first blog post on February 8, 2012.  I cannot say enough how proud I am of our blog, and hope that it continues to grow in the upcoming years.  I would like to say thank you all so much for reading and being so supportive. We love you all!
·         My sister Charlee’s wedding in October.  It was wonderful to see my sister so happy and radiant.  I also love my new brother in law, Eugene!  He’s a great guy and we are so grateful to have him in the family.
·         Finishing my 16 month Mental Health Course through Douglas College! I have learned a tremendous amount from this course and will apply it to my daily nursing practice.
·         Time spent hiking, fishing, camping, running and cross-country skiing…all of these activities have created wonderful memories that I will always remember.  And of course-most, if not all were done with my favorite guy, Gavin.
·         Lots of baking…and photography.  I have learned so much in both that I really hope to improve in the future and spend more time blogging in the New Year.  
                                                                                                                                              
Without much further ado, I shall announce our (reader-chosen) top blog posts of 2012!
Chipotle Bean Burritos-I just love this quick, healthy meal. I'm not surprised this was rated #1. Perfect for weeknight dinners so you can get on with your evening!

Homemade Granola Bars-I have not purchased any granola bars from the store since making these. You shouldn’t either!

Baked Brownie-This decadent, oh-so delicious brownie is rich, moist and leaves you craving for more.

Pumpkin Latte Coffee Cake-This coffee cake welcomes the flavors of fall.

Better than Sex Cupcakes-5 types of chocolate, how could the chocoholic-in-you resist?


Big Bertha Burger-I love this burger, it’s soo delicious.  I usually double the batch and survive off of the leftovers for the week!

Nanaimo Bars-This tasty treat will satisfy your sweet craving!

Pumpkin Spiced Syrup-I love embracing fall with a Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks. Now you can make your own at home!

Christmas Salad-This festive looking salad certainly spruces up your holiday table!

Buttery Soft Pretzels-I absolutely love these pretzels. They are so yummy!

Stay tuned for our top blog posts of 2012!

2 comments:

  1. So many fantastic recipes! :) Love the round-up! So excited to see what you ladies post in the new year. xo. Love your recipes!

    And you are going to Costa Rica in February!? I am sooooo jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney-so excited to see what you post in the new year! Xoxoxo:)

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios