Peaches and Cream Peaches and Cream

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting (Guest Post for The Fig Tree Blog)

Yesterday I was so excited to be posting on my friend Courtney’s blog-The Fig Tree.  I made Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting-some of my favorite cupcakes to date.  They definitely got me in the holiday spirit!! These rich, moist & chocolately cupcakes are wonderfully complemented by a soft, airy peppermint frosting.  Head over to her blog for the recipe

In turn, Courtney posted on my blog.  She made these adorable gingerbread men! When I saw her photos, I immediately thought of Shrek & giggled.  So cute!!  It means a lot to me that she shared a family recipe, and I have these babies on my baking list for next week.  I wanted to say thank you Courtney for being such a wonderful friend & for sharing this recipe with us!
Xoxo;)!
 

1 comment:

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios