Peaches and Cream Peaches and Cream

Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012

My Sisters Wedding: part two

(the wedding and after party)

And here comes the part most of you have been waiting for: the wedding.  The ceremony was small and simple, yet beautiful - Charlee and Eugene said their vows in the crisp, morning air while overlooking the tranquil ocean.  I could not imagine a more picturesque, suitable location for these two lovebirds – it truly was a reflection of their love.  After the ceremony, we had brunch at the Black Rock Oceanfront Resort, and mingled with the other guests – it was so much fun!  We were able to visit with family, meet Eugene’s family, and greet Charlee and Eugene’s mutual friends. 








One of my favorite memories of the wedding was the reception at Norah’s House.  All of the guests were gathered, and we were able to sit back and relax!  Helena and I chatted with our nephews for quite some time, and were able to learn some really cool tae kwan do moves!
We had also feasted upon some of the most delicious food I have ever had!  The caterers, Tom and Deenene, had spent the entire afternoon (and many days of prep work!) working to prepare a massive feast for the guests.  My sister, Helena, and I hung around the food in awe of the creations – it was so inspiring to see!  We chatted with Tom and Deenene throughout the night, and shared our thoughts on food, and tricks of the trade.  Tom and Deenene – your work is the best we have seen, and we are so pleased to have connected with such lovely people!  Thank you for your kind words and conversations – I know I will think of them often, and will be my muse as I continue upon the food blogging path. J












Other Pictures from the Night:


 
All in all – vacation success!!  Congratulations to Charlee and Eugene – may you live together in happiness, laughter and joy! Eugene – welcome to the Hawes family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios