Peaches and Cream Peaches and Cream

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hot Chocolate for Two

Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and I see tons of chocolate recipes out there.  I’ve noticed that I’m spending a lot of time drooling over them-goodness gracias.  I really should be making sure everything is packed and ready to go (YOU GUYS! I’M LEAVING IN LESS THAN A WEEK! Sooooo excited!).  Anyway…I’ll be sure to make sure you won’t be left hanging-I have a few great recipes to share you while I am away (I mean it!). 

Years ago, my older sister obtained a recipe for hot chocolate from our French teacher.  Since then, it’s gone AWOL (seems to happen a lot) and so I did my best to recall what we did…there’s a few things missing but it still tastes great.   I remember we used to dip baguette pieces in it-so delicious!  We went through a lot of chocolate and baguettes way back when...and that's likely when my chocolate craze first started.  Try it-you won't regret it. Seriously:)

Hot Chocolate for Two

INGREDIENTS
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
100g dark chocolate, chopped finely
2 ½ cup milk

DIRECTIONS
In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Stir in the chocolate until melted. Add in the milk and heat thoroughly, until all the chocolate is melted. Serve.

Source: Inspired by our French teacher, Mr. Candela

1 comment:

  1. Hi! We've recently launched the site www.Recipesup.com, on our website you can promote your blog. I invite you to go and take a look. Your blog will be in the top rank of Recipesup blogs. Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

    www.recipesup.com, www.cazarecetas.com

    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios